April 16, 2009

Tick Season

Since the ticks are showing up already...I thought I'd share my little secret defense. Young Living's Purification is the best defense against ticks, fleas, mosquitos, etc. Sign up today under my member # 935628 and become a Young Living user. This oil not only smells great, but can also be used to purify your home, office and car.

I put two drops in the palm of my hand and mix with some cutting oil (Jojoba oil, Grapeseed oil, etc.) and rub in on my dogs' coats especially under their belly, legs and behind their ears.

Unlike Frontline, a dangerous pesticide, Purification is a blend of 100% pure essential oils. To be most effective they may need to be applied a couple times a week during heavy tick season, however one little bottle will last you a very long time because you are only using a couple drops and you with undoubtedly save money. More to come on the harmful effects of frontline, heartguard and pesticides. Happy Hiking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog Training Philosophy