August 19, 2009

Pain Relief with PanAway

PanAway is a luxurious blend of Wintergreen, helichrysum, clove and peppermint. I use this oil on myself, my husband and of course my dogs.

When Guinness was diagnosed with Osteosarcoma (bone cancer) we looked at all the ways to reduce her pain. Everynight I would massage PanAway on her tumor. Within minutes the heat would completely disappear due to the anti-inflammatory effects. It was amazing! Guinness looked forward to these massages each night and I was thrilled to have something to provide her with relief.

Now I use it on Tyson in the morning to help get him moving and at night after a hard day of play. Tyson has hip dysplasia in both hips...one moderate...one severe. He is very stiff after exercise and rest, so it takes him a while to get up in the morning. He definitely gets relief from his PanAway massages!

Just last night Boss was experiencing some lameness in one of his rear legs. He didn't want to put any weight down on it. At 185 lbs. there is not a whole lot I can do to assist him, so out came the PanAway and I massaged it on his back, spine, hips and both legs. This morning he was up and about again.

I try all essential oils on myself first before applying them to my dogs. I know the benefits first hand. Please contact me if you are interested in trying out PanAway or any of the other wonderful Young Living products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog Training Philosophy