September 3, 2009

Swine Flu Protection


This is a little off topic...but I thought you might find this of value.
Last week on Monday my husband came down with terrible body aches & a pounding headache. By Thursday he had a 102.3 fever and we were at the doctor's getting a prescription for Tamaflu in the probable case that he was suffering from H1N1 or Swine Flu. As many of you know there is no medication for the flu, however Tamaflu is supposed to lessen the intensity of the symptoms.

As soon as we got home I started diffusing Thieves oil in the house, mixed a spray bottle with water and Thieves oil and sprayed it on all the door handles, hard surfaces and in the air, I applied Thieves to the bottom of both of our feet and began ingesting it orally in capsules. I believe it is the combination of the Thieves protocol and my daily dose of NingXia Red that has protected me from contracting the flu from my hubby.

Thieves oil contains Lemon oil, Cinnamon oil, Eucalyptus radiata oil, Rosemary oil and Clove oil. It received its name from the story of the thieves that doused themselves in essential oils during the Black Plague in Europe. These thieves were able to steal from all the plague victims without contracting the illness themselves. It is believed that Thieves oil can kill MRSA and black mold, so I'd say it is definitely powerful enough to fight off the flu no matter what the strain. I have armed myself and my family with the Thieves waterless hand sanitizer, Thieves foaming hand wash and of course more Thieves oil!!!

Please don't vaccinate for the H1N1 without really looking into this vaccine. There has not been enough research done on the long term effects. Boost your immune system naturally and take charge of your health to protect against this and many other illnesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog Training Philosophy