January 30, 2010

Cancer Cocktail

Ingredients:

8 oz raw chopped liver (e.g., beef, bison or chicken)
4 oz grated carrots
1/2 oz ground Brazil nuts, (the richest source of natural selenium)

Instructions:

Combine and serve. This recipe can easily be pureed in a food processor or blender, and serve as a complete meal or a topping for other meals

This recipe was created by Dr. John Carter, a British veterinary surgeon and research scientist, created this cancer cocktail after losing his own dog to cancer.

Courtesy of Animal Wellness Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog Training Philosophy

My photo

I train dogs using positive reinforcement training to modify unwanted behaviors.  I step outside the traditional training box and use therapeutic-grade essential oils to assist in my behavior modification regime when it comes to dogs plagued with fear and anxiety as well as aggression.  My philosophy is to heal the dog's mind, body and spirit, not just to rid the dog of unacceptable behaviors.  I specialize in shelter dog rehab, reactive rover, and fearful fidos.