April 29, 2010

Essential Oil Gathering Sunday, May 2nd

I will be hosting my monthly essential oils gathering this Sunday, May 2nd at 12:00 noon. All are welcome. This month's topics that will be covered include seasonal allergy relief, natural flea & tick prevention & spring cleaning without the use of chemicals.

Imagine having a bottle of cleaning solution that is good for just about everything and doesn't come with a poison control warning on the label!

Please RSVP via email if you plan to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog Training Philosophy

My photo

I train dogs using positive reinforcement training to modify unwanted behaviors.  I step outside the traditional training box and use therapeutic-grade essential oils to assist in my behavior modification regime when it comes to dogs plagued with fear and anxiety as well as aggression.  My philosophy is to heal the dog's mind, body and spirit, not just to rid the dog of unacceptable behaviors.  I specialize in shelter dog rehab, reactive rover, and fearful fidos.