April 14, 2010

In the month of May I am teaming up with Noah's Ark Animal Welfare Association to promote positive reinforcement dog training and dog adoption. I will be donating 15% of proceeds from dog training sessions when this promotion is mentioned and the client signs up for a minimum of 4 private training sessions. This is a great way to promote adoptions, but is not limited to dogs adopted from Noah's Ark. Please spread the word and ADOPT!!! There are lots of great dogs waiting in shelters & their time is running out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog Training Philosophy

My photo

I train dogs using positive reinforcement training to modify unwanted behaviors.  I step outside the traditional training box and use therapeutic-grade essential oils to assist in my behavior modification regime when it comes to dogs plagued with fear and anxiety as well as aggression.  My philosophy is to heal the dog's mind, body and spirit, not just to rid the dog of unacceptable behaviors.  I specialize in shelter dog rehab, reactive rover, and fearful fidos.