April 27, 2009

Welcome Boss!


We have a new house guest named Boss. Boss is a 7 1/2 year old English Mastiff. He is available for adoption through Friends of Mastiff Rescue. We are looking for a very special home for him. He is good with older children, dogs & cats. He loves company and would make a wonderful companion for someone looking for a lot of big dog love! He seems to really enjoy being around our dogs, so we'd like to find a home with another dog, but the other dog would have to be calm and reserved as he can't play like when he was a young pup and he deserves to retire in peace. If you are interested in providing this big boy with a forever home, please fill out the application online. I will send more updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog Training Philosophy

My photo

I train dogs using positive reinforcement training to modify unwanted behaviors.  I step outside the traditional training box and use therapeutic-grade essential oils to assist in my behavior modification regime when it comes to dogs plagued with fear and anxiety as well as aggression.  My philosophy is to heal the dog's mind, body and spirit, not just to rid the dog of unacceptable behaviors.  I specialize in shelter dog rehab, reactive rover, and fearful fidos.